Used Vehicle Sales Person
CQ Used Car Superstore
THE TONY WHITE GROUP:
With over $3 billion in annual turnover and 2,500 people across 130 sites, the Tony White Group (TWG) is the largest privately-owned automotive retail group in Australia. We’re led by an experienced and agile executive team who recognise that great people are key to our continuing success and growth. For more information, visit www.tonywhitegroup.com.au.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As part of the Tony White Group, Reef City Motors has an outstanding opportunity for a Used Vehicle Sales Consultant to join our enthusiastic team. Due to an increased number of customer enquiries and sales, and an increasing model range from manufacturers, this position is for a keen and energetic sales professional to sell a range of used vehicles.
The substantial, multi-franchise Dealership is located in modern, spacious premises in the coastal, Central Queensland city of Gladstone. With an attractive income on offer, a fantastic coastal lifestyle, virtually no peak-hour traffic, and inexpensive real estate, there is great lifestyle waiting for you.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate product offers and ethical sales techniques to maximise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using collaboration to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Effectively respond to and follow up all sales enquiries using appropriate processes
- Use and update customer and prospect contact data, and use available tools and systems to facilitate customer retention and source Referrals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A sound understanding of sales processes and the ability to meet and exceed targets
- Highly motivated to succeed and a team player
- Great communicator and loves talking to people
- Willing to embrace the new EV range
- Good computer skills with Outlook, Word, and Excel experience
- Immaculate and professional presentation
- Open manual driver's licence essential
- Able to work 5.5 days per week (half day Saturday)
- Generous remuneration, including a fully-maintained company car post completion of qualifying period, and all required sales tools
- Manufacturers' training courses and achievement certification
- A permanent full-time position with the financial security of a substantial, well-established company
- A collaborative team environment that values excellence and is committed to customer care